Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome to my blog!   Here I hope you will find inspiration and possibly get a few laughs. 

So, here it is, Saturday, April 21, and I am enjoying an evening of feeling so much gratitude.  I'm sitting here with the love of my life Michael (who happens to be poking me right now-LOL) and we are just enjoying being in one another's presence. 

My day began at 6:30 a.m. at Dunkin' Donuts enjoying a delicious caramel almond iced coffee with skim milk and a sun-dried tomato bagel-YUMMY!  Then it was off to driving lesson number four with Michael.  Well, needless to say, I freaked out.  Apparently I think that driving 20 miles an hour is going too fast!  I managed to drive a mile before I had to pull over and say, "I can't do this".  On reflection, I would have stopped just for a few moments to gather myself and keep going.  Michael is very loving and patient, but when he is teaching me to drive he is all business.  I also received a call from my Mom today crying that she is stupid because she can't figure out how to use her new microwave.  I lovingly told her that she was not stupid and that she can do it.  She called me back an hour later and said, "I did it!"

So, why I am telling you all of this?  I have asked my heart and soul what it is that it wants me to do in this lifetime.  I've recently re-discovered my love and joy of coaching.  I'm passionate about cheering other people on, letting them know that they matter, and supporting them in not settling for mediocrity.  Life is so precious.  Why settle for less than the best.  We are children of the divine (GOD/Spirit or whatever you choose to call your higher power) and it is our divine birth right (and privilege) to reach for the stars and enjoy this delicious and decadent bounty we call life. 

My message to you this week is to keep going.  You can do whatever it is that you set your heart and mind to.  You have to desire it with your whole heart.  Just believe in YOU and trust yourself.  Ask for divine guidance and follow your intuition-it will never steer you in the wrong direction.

I hope you have enjoyed my musings and they have helped you in some way.  Would love to hear your comments.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and get ready to CREATE a great week ahead for yourself.

With gratitude and passion,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment